Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, AI/ML (Machine Learning), Automation and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
You will be part of the Automation and Cognitive Services Technology group and in this role, you will work on the design and implementation of various transformative and critical Digital Agents, AI Cognitive Services, ML/Deep Learning enhanced business use cases. This senior consultant/developer role will work with the Automation Delivery team, IT business partners, Functional consultants, and infrastructure/technology teams to meet customer requirements. This is a core developer role focused primarily on delivering Digital Agents (AI Chatbots), Process Automation with Cognitive Services, ML/NLP with an additional focus on innovation and new technologies implementation. You will be responsible for the end-end delivery of automation/AI use cases from pilot/design to release.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering fields
* 4 plus years of experience in software development using Python and Node.js for corporate/organizations
* 2 plus years of IT experience in solution architect / data scientist / software development for corporate/organizations
* 2 plus years of experience in building and deploying Machine Learning solutions using various supervised/unsupervised ML algorithms such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
* 1 plus year experience in building and deploying ML models using libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc
* 1 plus year experience in building IT use cases / solutions based on Cloud infrastructure and services, such as AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms.
* Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields
* 1 year development experience in RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations: Examples - UiPath, Automation Anywhere and other leading RPA platform vendors
* 1 year experience in Web services/Restful APIs
* Experience in ERP Integration and preferably with SAP platforms
* Working Experience in an Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile and DevOps based team environment
* Certifications in Process Automation Area, AI / ML
* 1 year Cloud applications development experience specifically around Chat Bot/Digital Agents and Cloud based cognitive services
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company that offers energy, safety and security solutions and technologies.