United States Cellular
Network Security Lead Engineer - ENG001261
Provide Subject Matter Expertise around a broad range of security design and technologies. Provide an overarching vision of network and systems architecture that supports business needs and security policy objectives. Provide project management for the deployment of customer-servicing projects. Evaluate and implement new technologies, policies, and procedures for business network operations
* Lead development and engineering of security architecture for interdepartmental projects and company initiatives.
* Senior technical reviewer and authorization authority for security-related change requests.
* Define requirements in support of budget plans and make recommendations for ways to improve performance and reduce cost.
* Develop business cases that support changes to network and system infrastructure.
* Determines Key Performance Indicators and infrastructure standards.
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple relevant technologies.
* Understands infrastructure issues and designs and implements scalability, fail over, and backup/disaster recovery strategies.
* Participate and attend conferences specific to the industry or a vital business technology. Represent the business interest in scopes both inside and at the periphery of individual expertise.
* Researches, analyzes, evaluates and tests security software, products, methodologies and technologies related to existing products and services.
* Assists in the Business Impact Analysis (BIA), including interviews, reporting, GAP assessment and Risk Analysis (RA) to be integrated with mission critical and tier one applications recovery process.
* Conducts vulnerability assessments across the WAN and platforms.
* Lead on the design and implementation of the company's Internet and WAN network security including; firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanning, encryption solutions, network monitoring, internet proxies, filtering solutions, and service security solutions.
* Identify and design changes needed in the customer-servicing infrastructure configuration to achieve the technology organization goals.
* Develops the customer-servicing infrastructure strategy and development from applicable analysis.
* Analyzes network & system response and determines tuning recommendations to improve performance.
* Interfaces with the vendors' senior technical staff/management to resolve critical/escalated network and system related outages.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK PERFORMED. IT DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO DO THIS JOB.
* Minimum 8 to 12 years relevant work experience
* Understanding of the relevant technologies Understanding of the business and industry Experience re-engineering / process improvement
* Strong change management skills; change agent.
* Strong project management experience running cross-functional teams. Excellent problem solving / analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to create / define metrics that accurately reflect the current state of a given process or operation
* Experience supporting mission-critical infrastructure in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated mastery of troubleshooting methodologies across multiple platforms
* Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of complementary technical fields (i.e.: Network engineering, operating systems, etc.)
* Travel required
* Cisco: PIX, 2600, 2800, 3600, 3000 VPN Concentrator, IDS modules, 7200, 7500, Catalyst 6500 switches, Juniper Firewalls 204, ISG 2000, 5200, IDP Appliances, IronPort, HP DL360, DL320, UNIX Servers (HP, SUN, IBM), and Veritas.
* Solaris, Linux, Windows - 2000, XP, server 2003, BSD, Unix Skills
* Perl, KSH, Bash, C, SQL, PHP, XML.
* MySQL, SSH, apache, tomcat, Sophus antivirus, BrightMail antispam, Sendmail, Qmail, Bind DNS, Juniper IDP manager, Juniper Security Manager, Cisco ACS, snort, tcpdump, ethereal.
* Remedy Trouble Ticketing, Nagios system monitoring, GaurdedNet event monitoring, revision control software, Documentum.
* Microsoft Project, Visio
* Bachelor's degree in related technical / business area is preferred
* Certification(s) in relevant field of expertise is preferred
* Expert knowledge of networks and systems preferred
Job : Engineering
Location(s) : Illinois-SCHAUMBURG_IL Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
About United States Cellular
At U.S. Cellular, we're not just in the business of connecting calls, we're in the business of connecting people.
United States Cellular