McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) is a leading healthcare services company dedicated to delivering the vital medicines, supplies and information technologies and services that enable the healthcare industry to provide patients better, safer care. McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with health care providers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive, and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career. Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
McKesson is looking for a Network Security Engineer, Operational Technology (OT) Information Security to help design and build network architectures, tools, and technologies for the Operational Technology area within the Global Information Security and Risk Management function (ISRM). The role will lead OT network security efforts addressing cyber-risk mitigation activities at McKesson's distribution centers and expanding outwards to various other solutions and services within the McKesson portfolio (Specialty Health, robotics etc.)
Flexibility regarding travel as estimated to be 40% domestic.
The role is responsible to develop and maintain network security policies, standards and hardening guidelines for networks and technologies connected to and/or protecting McKesson's Operational Technology environments. Working with the deployment teams, the role will assess current protection level of the network, infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems and the compliance of these assets towards McKesson policies, industry standards, customer expectations, threat intelligence and applicable legislation. (S)he will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and ICS environment, and will, together with involved stakeholders, determine a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope. Where applicable the role supports investigations / forensics activities upon the network and ICS environment. Focus will be on protection and security of:
* Network devices such as (not limited to): routers, switches, firewalls, DHCP and DNS. * Network and Datacenters (e.g. network access, network and DC segmentation). * Operational Technology systems
* Provide subject matter expertise and support solution shaping in the field of IT Network and Industrial Control System (ICS) Security. * Understand and assess security policies, standards, propose hardening guidelines for IT and OT networks * The role will assess current protection level of the networks, infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems and the compliance of these assets towards Clients policies, standards and applicable legislation. * The role will support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, and OT environments. * Understand, research, design and develop secure implementations of technology solutions, and oversee large rollouts of the same. * End-to-end analysis, requirements development, design, and governance of the security processes and tools ecosystem within McKesson Technology infrastructure, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate * Evaluate and POC next-generation network security solutions * Support Security Architecture with the design and implementation of new network security solutions * Operationalize network security solutions to provide optimal value through repeatable metric reporting, standardizing maintenance and continually finding and closing security gaps * Train Operations teams to ensure a high-level understanding of network security solutions and how they relate to quantifiable risk * Participate in Scaled Agile planning and activities deploying enterprise program creating Global Network Security Services within McKesson, identify customer needs, converting those into functional requirements and creating program roadmap, driving objectives and managing program backlog.
* 6+ years' experience in network systems administration * 3+ years ICS/OT experience
* Solid knowledge of security of SCADA/PLC network, industrial domain know-how, protocols and devices * Expert in network devices (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, DNS, DHCP) and proven track record of successful IT project contribution from concept to completion 6+ years of specialization in Network Security technologies including NAC, firewalls, wired and wireless security * Familiar with future developments within the area of network security, data center security and ICS / SCADA security * Expert level knowledge of all aspects of ICS/OT security * Expert familiarity with industrial environments including factories, manufacturing plants, and distribution centers * Proven experience working in engineering capacity integrating one or more other network security and capabilities such as Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Proxies, DLP, Network Deception, micro-segmentation, SIEM, Security Orchestration and Automation, Next Gen Breach Detection Systems * Expert-level understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP, IP, ARP, DNS, HTTP(S), etc) * Able to understand switch and router configurations * Well-developed technical communication skills * Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with competing priorities; strong influencing skills to work with various service owners * Excellent communication, analytical and planning skills to manage the implementation of information security controls and services * Demonstrated experience effectively leading and managing collaborative, service management solutions across disparate functional teams * Experience successfully delivering programs and/or multiple projects on-time and within budget based on agreed upon scope and business goals * Capable of anticipating needs and driving clarity on expectations * A solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to exercise good professional judgment * Experience in risk assessment, audit, and IT/OT security assessments * Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision, multi-tasks effectively, and can provide * oversight and coaching to others for any assigned projects or tasks. * Familiar with compliance regulations, IT, security frameworks and standards (i.e. NIST 800, ISO/IEC 27002, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, HITRUST) * Fluent in English (written and oral) * Able to stay on top of latest cybersecurity developments and next gen platforms
Additional Knowledge & Skills
* Knowledge of healthcare, privacy, and financial compliance regulations * Experience of working with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for the enterprise) * Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with an understanding of IT/OT business operations * and information security. * Cyber Security and/or network related certification(s) such as CISSP, ISSAP, CCNP, or proven equivalent experience * Knowledge of Palo Alto Network or other firewalls, including administration, operations, design, deployment, and troubleshooting is a great plus * Experience working with OT visibility toolset (eg. Network Security Monitoring) is a great plus, including asset management application and other security integrations * Understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and their remediation strategies * Strong time management skills planning, organizing, and leading architecture development efforts * Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision, multi-tasks effectively, and can provide oversight and coaching to others for any assigned projects or tasks
* 4-year degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field or equivalent experience * Cyber Security and/or network related certifications (s) such as CISSP, ISSAP, GCED, CCNA Security, Firewall certifications are a great asset, not required with proven experience
* General Office Demands * Can manage a travel schedule
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.