We are seeking a new Supply and Demand Planning Analyst who will be able to work on meaningful and impactful projects that will make a difference. Working with a high performing team, you will be learning from others who are always open to new ideas. In addition, will be supported to succeed in a highly-collaborative environment.
* Participate in Design, Code & Develop
* Learn JDA/ IBP application, Code and support assigned work
* Ability to coordinate between teams and business, should be able to prioritize
* Demonstrate high level Analytical, Communication skills, Planning and Co-ordination skills
* bility to lead brainstorming sessions, including process reengineering, design thinking, workshops
* Ability to work independently as well as in teams onsite and coordinate offshore / remote teams in a fast-paced environment. Leadership skills preferred
Typically, 0-2 years relevant experience.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated and work effectively on a team
* Fast learner
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
* Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
* Good understanding and knowledge of Supply Chain concepts
* Ability to analyze, explain, and draw conclusions based on complex data from multiple content areas.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
Great written and verbal communication skills, capable of presenting in front of team, IT management, etc.
degree in Supply Chain/ Computer Science or its equivalent
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.