McKesson Pharma Central Fill provides pharmaceutical fill services to leading pharmacies around the country. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career!
Our Central Fill Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Associate to join our growing team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
* Full Time Evenings
* Sunday 12:00pm to 10:30pm
* Monday through Thursday 2:00pm to 8:30pm
* May eventually change two of the weeknights to 12:00pm to 8:30pm based on business need
Position Description: As a member of the I.T. Maintenance Team, you will be providing IT support to Central Fill Pharmacy operations. In addition you will be responsible for supporting the site's computer systems in alignment with corporate policy and providing the highest possible service to McKesson's business partners.
The Associate IT Systems Administrator position will involve:
* Maintenance activities of an Automated Refill Center IT systems (i.e. computer, network, peripheral devices).
* Working in cooperation with onsite customer to address IT specific needs.
* Review and analyzes reports, records and directives, and confers with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
* Finds new ways of delivering system pertinent performance analytics.
* May evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives and develop and implement improved procedures and practices.
* Create and maintain reporting structures in SQL environments at customer demand
* Work with associated vendors to operate, maintain and support proprietary and shelf system software systems.
* Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain computer networks, hardware and software.
* Engage in preventative maintenance of all IT PC and server systems.
* Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain peripheral devices, including inkjet printers, Intermec direct thermal printers, Zebra direct thermal printers and handheld Gladiator computer units.
* Partner with maintenance team and assist with troubleshooting on mechanical and automated dispensing systems utilizing IT components
Here are a few employee perks:
* We offer a competitive starting wage and full suite of excellent benefits that begin the first day of the month after you start
* Put your family first by taking advantage of our children of McKesson Employee's Scholarship Program
* Provide you tools to advance in your career like on the job training and mentorship
* Utilize the Employee Assistance Program for help with legal, financial and mental health matters
* Help create a healthier world through our volunteer and philanthropic programs
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as an Associate IT Systems Administrator with McKesson is right for you!
* Stay Fit - This is no ordinary IT Support role. Working within a pharmaceutical central fill facility means you are spending a portion of your day away from your desk as you move throughout the building communicating with different members of the McKesson team as well as our business partners. Employees that participate in our Wellness program receive a Fitness Device and receive Health discounts!
* Take advantage of on the job training as you work with members of our IT and Maintenance team
* Most of our Central Fill and Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
* Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
1+ years' experience
* Associates Degree in an Information Technology Field
* Must have proficiency with Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows Server operating systems
* Must be computer proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
* Demonstrate problem solving through knowledge and skills combined with analyzing to root cause levels
* Customer driven and capable of working with outside resources directly and by telephone
* Flexible availability as hours can fluctuate with business need
* Large percent of time performing work in front of computer screen is required
* Standing and walking frequently throughout shift
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands or arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, crouch or crawl
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move up to 75 lbs
Benefits & Company Statement:
McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.