We are seeking a Sr. SAP BW Developer to support McKesson's Specialty distribution business. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* Demonstrated understanding of core business processes including order to cash, procure to pay, financial, supply chain.
* 10+ years hand-on experience in SAP BW.
* Expertise in both BW and ECC back end object development and support - extractors, datasources, DSO's, infocubes, multiproviders, infosets, open hubs, APD's, infopackages, DTP's
* Expertise in scheduling and monitoring BW data loads/jobs and troubleshooting and working with off-shore team to resolve data load issues.
* Proficient in researching, tracking and resolving data and system issues from SAP BW/Business Objects to SAP ECC.
* Expertise developing BW Queries using BEx Query Designer.
* Experience in writing and debugging ABAP code.
* Support and lead BW upgrades - including researching version and how to fix/fixing upgrade issues.
* Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments - Business SMEs, Scrum Master, Product Owner; IT infrastructure and SAP Business Analyst teams.
* Experience with continuously improving processes and operations.
* Documenting solutions as part of knowledge transfer; provide and support KT to off-shore team.
* Demonstrated change leadership skills (i.e. ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, etc.)
* Partner with business users to understand requirements; identify gaps; write specifications; and test solutions both from a project and support perspective.
* Experience in building Business Objects universes and WEBi reports.
* Experience in various Business objects tools - Web Intelligence; IDT; UDT; Live Office; Data Federator; BI Launchpad; CMC; Scheduling.
* Experience with Agile Methodology and agile certifications and SAFe Agilist experience preferred.
* 4-year degree in business, finance, accounting or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.