As the Sr. EDI Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for on-boarding McKesson EDI trading partners, including but not limited to developing integrations with McKesson back office systems, setup of EDI trading partner profiles in the McKesson EDI systems, coordinating on-boarding activities and supporting existing trading partner integrations. Candidates will be required to use the applicable SAP user interfaces to set up transactions for EDI receipt/delivery and to provide support for existing transaction integrations for McKesson trading partners. Support responsibilities may include transaction research which will include interfacing with both internal and external business partners and technical teams, as well as on-call responsibilities across team members. This role will require direct interaction with McKesson suppliers and financial institutions as well as internal and external business partners.
* Experience interacting with various levels of internal and external teams including technical, business and management. Ability to tailor communications to the intended audience. Excellent communication skills.
* In depth understanding of EDI transaction sets used in a distribution business, their function, structure and application.
* Experience managing integration projects involving multiple systems and transactions. Ability to evaluate trading partner requirements and design an integration strategy to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for McKesson and our partners.
* SAP experience.
* Very customer focus and oriented.
* 3+ years of experience in EDI trading partner management in a distribution model including transaction setup and support.
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* In depth knowledge of EDI X12 transaction sets including but not limited to the EDI 850, 810 and 856, as well as the financial documents 820, 821, 823, 824, 828 and 835.
* Knowledge of X12 transaction enveloping and addressing is also required.
* EDI mapping skills are preferred. Business analysis, problem solving, and strong customer service skills are required.
* Project/program management skills will also compliment this position. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical distribution or similar distribution businesses is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are a must.
Additional knowledge & Skills:
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong business acumen.
Experience with the following a plus:
* Sterling Integrator or GIS translator.
* Cyclone Interchange gateway.
* SFTP, AS2 and VAN communication protocols.
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.