At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Will be a member on the regional Wells Fargo Technologies in Southern California that will provide network implementation services and support on internal projects. Projects range from providing network connectivity at Wells location, upgrading a circuit providing Wide Area Network connectivity, to overseeing the installation of cabling and network infrastructure for a new or remodeled location.
This position will:
* Will independently implement move/add/change service requests for network devices, under Wells Fargo's internal change control guidelines.
* Research, recommend costs and implements network solutions to support business needs and solve network related problems.
* Performs diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution for complex data network or voice communication issues.
* Responds to escalated break/fix issues, and coordinates with vendors as needed.
* May provide subject matter expertise on network initiatives as well as risk remediation of networking environments.
* Creates and maintains project documentation, asset information, telco room lay-out diagrams and site assessments.
* May assist Network Engineers with design and implementation of networks and other systems.
* 5+ years of network operations experience
* 5+ years of network operations experience with Cisco devices (switches and routers)
* 5+ years of network operations experience with telco vendor data circuits
* 5+ years of experience with Ethernet Cabling protocols (CAT5e or higher)
* 5+ years of experience installing Ethernet cabling
* 3+ years of experience with Cisco IOS and CLI commands
* 1+ year of experience with corporate change control processes
* 2+ years of Microsoft office suite experience such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Microsoft Visio experience
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
* Ability to lift 40+ pounds
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
CA-Irvine: 2030 Main St - Irvine, CA
CA-Orange: 500 N State College Blvd - Orange, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.