At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Wells Fargo Enterprise DataLake (EDL) is a massively scalable data platform that provides maximum flexibility in data ingestion and consumption, while maintaining control over data management.
We are looking for a development team lead to lead a team with 3-5 developers focusing on data security related work streams like access control, data scanning, data masking, etc… The team lead will actively engage in architecture design, development, system test, and production support. As a key participant in a highly talented delivery team for data security, he/she will help make technical decisions and mentor junior team members.
* Lead and instruct a talented and small focused data security development team with fast pace
* Prepare technical solutions, functional specifications, and testing documents
* Hands-on system design and implementation
* Review code, develop the team, and maintain a high quality standard
* Work with project stakeholders to complete end to end software SDLC
* 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 2+ years of Big Data experience
* 10+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
* 10 + years of experience in architecture, development, implementation or support of client onboarding systems in a financial services environment
* 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 9+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
* 2+ years of data security experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* A team player and easy going personality
* Lead a technical team and be result oriented
* Mentor team members and develop a
* 1 + years of senior leadership experience collaborating at the executive level
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
TECHNOLOGY 0216016 TECHNOLOGY
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.