At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
In this role you will direct and monitor all activities for large, high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery within the Production Support Group. Projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines. You will work with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives. This role plans and directs complex project schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections. Additionally, you will provide consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management and resolution, communication with business lines and technology management, often at senior management levels. Detailed oriented for game planning documentation which is a step by step task list of changes to be applied to the production environment.
* 5+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with a client organization
* 7+ years of project management experience
* 2+ years of Weblogic experience
* 2+ years of UNIX experience
* 2+ years of Oracle experience
* Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and medium-sized internal lines of business
* Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
* Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
* Ability to manage projects entailing changes to the entire hardware infrastructure
* Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation
* Ability to manage projects and issues involving multiple technology platforms
* Knowledge and understanding of technical hardware: procuring and building for new technologies
* Ability to manage projects or programs following a Standard Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) approach, with scheduled release code deployments
* Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
* Exposure to Wells Fargo STAMP (System Time-reporting, Accounting Management for Projects)
* Knowledge and understanding of technology project management
* Strong project management skills
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
* Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: Min: $110,000 Mid: $157,200
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.