At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking an Automation Test Engineer with strong experience in working with automation frameworks and Java. This position is in an area where the work is fast paced and supporting a large, and yet still growing team. With many opportunities to work on our latest technology, the selected candidate will also work with groups to develop strategies and tools to assist our Quality Engineering teams. If you are someone that is passionate for innovation and ensuring quality on behalf of customers, then come join us!
The Automation Test Engineer will be responsible for working as part of the Enterprise Systems Quality Assurance (ESQA) team specifically focusing on the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) initiatives. Our Engineers use various techniques to understand the software, identify risks, and write automated tests with Java. Automation/Software Engineers work with Business Partners, Technology Leads, vendors, Software Developers, and with peers to understand technical features and implementation. Engineers will work in groups, such as product teams, to implement new features and enhancements to the automation framework and automated processes. Responsibilities include the following:
* Handle highly complex QA and test environment problems and issues
* Create and maintain automation framework using Selenium, as well as automation scripts
* Work with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable test automation functions
* Prepare test approach and test scripts based on user stories, business requirements documents (BRDs) and functional specification documents (FSDs)
* Review automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advises on optimization of code
* Implement continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins
* Execute automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary
* Work closely with Business and Technology partners to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process
* Update and maintain test documentation
* Lead the creation, preparation, review and execution of QA assurance activities
* Analyze application specific software and perform ambiguity reviews of BRDs and technical FSDs
* Use advanced knowledge of applications to identify, evaluate, and resolve highly complex test problems
* Research new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards for testing
* Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios
* Support production validations during late evenings and/or weekends
* Provide on-call support (if needed) outside regular office hours to troubleshoot issues and work with EGS and technology partners
* 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 5+ years of quality assurance experience
* 4+ years of workload automation tool experience
* 3+ years of Java experience
* 3 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
* Knowledge and understanding of Agile
* 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
* 1+ year of JIRA experience
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.