At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
This position will be part of the Platform Services, PolyPaths team. This team engineer, manage and support standard PolyPaths infrastructure environments to users.
Provides technical support and maintenance for large distributed computing environments, application onboarding and maintenance. Under minimal management directions, plan and manage SLA (Service level agreement) for multiple applications, uses diagnostic tools and/or vendor specifications to troubleshoot moderately complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, resolves moderately complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements. Completes required logs and reports. Assists in preparing programming specifications and completes programming tasks to maintain or modify current programs or to develop less complex computer programs. With guidance, tests and debugs applications and programs. Writes queries or code to extract data and/or validate data loads. Updates related documentation and procedures. Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and assists in testing the business continuation plan.
This key technical resource will lead building and delivering computing infrastructure, supporting/managing application packaging, deployment and production support for the environments.
Main responsibilities include:
* Platform middleware installation, configuration, application onboarding, packaging, deployment and development/UAT/PRD/BCP support
* Liaison with middleware vendor plan patching, upgrade, enhancement, helping delivery of roadmap
* Work with application teams in solution design, implementation, testing, build relationships and cultivate productive environment with application teams.
* Work with various teams on capacity planning, compliance, project deliveries.
* 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 5+ years of experience with Windows server operating systems including building, supporting and advanced troubleshooting
* 4+ years of Middleware experience
* 2+ years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
* 2 + years of computer application development experience
* 2+ years of distributed servers platform experience
* 1 + years of technology project management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 2+ years of Linux experience
* Experience with one or a combination of the following databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server with specific experience supporting encryption technology and encryption key management
* Knowledge and understanding of Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
* 4+ years of application production support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* 2 years of financial application support experience
* Experience with Polypaths products or IBM Symphony products or DataSynapse
* Self-starter and self-motivated, good communication skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.