"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business." -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000+ trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
In the Network Department at Expeditors, we view the network as the conduit for a $6B company. As Peter states above, "We're in the information business". The communication of that information is what we enable whether it is voice, video, emails, or IM's. None of it happens without the network. We see this as an enormous responsibility that we take very seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it!
If you are the type of person who wants to be a part of something great, influence the growth of our global network, lead with confidence, and help to drive the future of our network, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Our Network Engineers configure, monitor and support an ever-growing interconnected network. They take an active role in planning and designing the next generation technologies that will continue to enable growth and redundancy. They take a tenacious approach to resolving issues. Applicants should be motivated, self-sufficient, capable and excited about Information Technology.
* In-depth knowledge of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF in a multi-site network
* Enterprise level WAN administration
* 2+ years of industry experience designing and administering network environments
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
* BigIP LTM/GTM configuration experience
* Operating System Experience including Windows, Solaris, Linux
* Cisco wireless configuration and troubleshooting experience
* CCNA/CCNP certifications
* SD-WAN experience
Keywords: Logistics, Global Supply Chain, Cisco, HP, switches, routers, MPLS, Internet, BigIP LTM/GTM, wireless, WAAS, network, DNS, IP, F5, BGP
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.