"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000 trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
Expeditors' Cybersecurity Team has an opening on the Secure Development Team and is looking to hire a candidate who has a strong curiosity for Cybersecurity and strong development skills. The ideal candidate will work at CHQ in Seattle, Washington.
Expeditors Cybersecurity is committed to and responsible for protecting the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of our data and our customer's electronic data. The Expeditors Cybersecurity Team focuses priorities through risk-based methodologies. Security requirements, whenever possible, should both improve our security posture and reduce long-term resource requirements.
Cybersecurity is looking for a self-motivated, security-focused, driven developer to join our Secure Development Team to implement and configure our Identity Management system. The Identity and Access Management Developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies secure development skills in the design, development and testing of data flows, applications, and systems.
The Cybersecurity team is highly collaborative and communicative internally, within the IS department, and throughout the company as a whole. Excellent communication and customer service is always priority one.
* Install, configure, and enhance our Identity and Access Management systems (SailPoint IIQ)
* Maintain Java based applications and Unix servers
* Automate patching processes
* Provide T3 administration and governance of our Identity and Access Management Systems
* Help the business development teams integrate with our Access Management systems
* Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
* Team motivator and collaborator
* At least 2 years' experience with Java
* Understanding of XML
* Able to set up web containers and HTTP servers such as Tomcat and Apache
* Aptitude for installing, configuring, and maintaining third-party software
* Excellent analysis and debugging skills
* Proficient in shell scripting and automation
* Fluent in maintaining various UNIX/Linux operating systems
* Proficient with Identity Management platforms such as SailPoint IIQ
* Able to Build and implement Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning Policies, Password Policies, Lifecycle Events, and Access Certifications
* Working knowledge of Webservices and REST
* Proficient in using relational databases
* Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ, Subversion/Git, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins and Chef
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment solutions and automated testing frameworks
* Familiar with working in an Agile and SAFe environment
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.