Imagine new horizons:
* Dassault Systemes' software solutions create an unmatched scientific management environment that can help science-driven companies create and connect biological, chemical, and material innovations to improve the way we live
* From Aerospace and Defense to customers to in the Life Science based industries, our solutions manage mission-critical data
* This role will provide the opportunity to work within Dassault Systemes' enterprise application team developing, enhancing, and maintaining core applications that interact with our CRM system
What will your role be?
* Deliver useful, working and high quality programs that enable our business users to perform their operations related to the integrations with our CRM tools
* Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used in the development and support of these applications
* This position will provide the opportunity to work with other experienced members in a large software engineering organization
The challenges ahead
* Plan and design the appropriate user interfaces
* Identify and manage dependencies by cross-collaborating with other internal teams
* Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs)
* Address any issues/bugs arising out of the implementation in a timely fashion and ensure these issues are communicated to the team
Your key success factors?
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a Computer Science field or STEM area
* We are searching for a Software Engineer who is adept in C#, VB.NET, SQL server, and Web Services (JSON and SOAP based), Web and Windows Application development
* HTML, CSS, JQuery and AJAX experience is a plus
* Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
* Good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
* Ability to work with distributed teams across time zones
* Flexible working style required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.