Imagine new horizons...
The PowerFLOW team at SIMULIA is seeking a software development leader with a proven track record to lead the team that develops our acoustics analysis product called PowerACOUSTICS.
You enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As the leader of the PowerACOUSTICS development team, you will work closely with various domain experts (especially acoustic engineers) to design and build intuitive user interfaces and to craft efficient implementations of the underlying calculations (sometimes by way of parallel processing). There will be a heavy emphasis on facilitating automation, including integration with both 3D visualization and our post-processing automation framework.
This is a hands-on position leading a small team, so you will be making significant contributions to PowerACOUSTICS on many levels: technical, leadership, and project management. You will truly own the product, with ultimate responsibility for delivering new functionality. You will also have the opportunity to build your team to meet the ever-growing demand for acoustics related functionality.
The challenges ahead
* Hands-on leadership of the PowerACOUSTICS development team
* Work closely with the product management team and acoustics domain experts to define the strategy and roadmap for PowerACOUSTICS, as well as technical details of new functionality
* Produce functional and technical designs that balance customer needs and implementation concerns
* Implement new PowerACOUSTICS features and help maintain/evolve existing functionality
* Project management: manage schedules, milestones, delivery dates
* Work with QA to ensure that the software is thoroughly tested
Your Key Success Factors?
* Demonstrated experience leading successful software development projects
* Strong leadership skills
* Intellectual curiosity. If you do not enjoy developing an understanding of new technologies and problem domains, this is not the job for you.
* MS in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
* Excellent C++ programming skills and familiarity with STL
* Experience designing and developing complex commercial software systems
* Solid grounding in computer science theory
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.