Imagine New Horizons…
DELMIA Quintiq, part of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a Technical Consultant for the Nordics region. Our company is an industry leader in supply chain planning and optimization and our software can be configured to fit any business model. Our environment stimulates creativity, fun and healthy competition where teams both push and help each other to excel. We provide numerous opportunities for professional improvement and advancement.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a Technical Consultant with excellent analytical abilities. You will work on supply chain planning & optimization (SCP&O) solutions with hundreds or even thousands of users in locations around the globe. You will be involved in large-scale software implementations with an integrated, real-time, multi-user overview of all the data. These are applications that many of the world's leading organizations rely on to run their operations and maximize their productivity. The Technical Consultant's role is to determine the technical architecture of the solution and the design of the integration between solutions. In this position, you enjoy the challenges of working with new systems and being in close contact with our customers. You will be expected to acquire a deep understanding of their business requirements and operational processes, and apply that knowledge to build and integrate a 100%-fit SCP&O solution that is robust and scalable.
The challenges ahead
* Analyze and interpret non-functional needs of customers;
* Create and document conceptual, logical and technical architecture for projects;
* Design the technical integration between various components of the solution;
* Support the customer's project team throughout the project;
* Take ownership of the solution and be responsible within the implementation team;
* Define and execute tests related to system load, performance, and integration.
Your key success factors
* Master's degree in computer or information science, software engineering or other IT-related fields;
* 3 to 10 years of experience in a similar role;
* Ability to communicate sophisticated concepts on paper and in person;
* Extensive experience in software development and design in object-oriented languages (Java, C/ C++);
* Experience in supply chain management systems, CRM systems, ERP or other enterprise systems;
* Experience in the creation of a system's architecture and system integration;
* In-depth experience in application integration technologies such as Web Services, Web Applications, Service Oriented Architectures, XML, JAVA, JMS, C/C++ or C#, Web and Database Servers, SOAP, and ODBC;
* Fluent English, both verbal and written; Good command of Swedish and/or Finnish is a plus;
* Communicate with passion.
Please provide your resume and cover letter in English.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.