Boston Private Financial
nCino Business Systems Analyst
Job Locations US-MA-Boston
Posted Date 3 months ago(4/12/2019 12:06 PM)
Job ID 2019-2060 # of Openings 1 Category Technology
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Commercial Lending Business Systems Analyst (nCino) is a key member of the IT product Management Team. This position will work with the Salesforce Product Owner to define, prioritize, and execute the nCino Commercial Loan Origination system roadmap. To be successful in this position, the candidate will need to have experience with banking especially with Commercial Lending and commercial loan origination process. Experience with the nCino Commercial Loan Origination system and/or Salesforce CRM is a plus. This position also requires strong communication, verbal and written, in order to interface with business stakeholders and development/technical teams. Some knowledge and experience with Salesforce integrations and banking/wealth management technology platforms such as Fiserv suite and Advent suite are a plus.
This position will report to the Boston Private Salesforce Product Manager, and be in the IT product Management Group along with other product managers and business system analysts. Preferably, this person will work out of the Boston office, but interface with Boston Private Employees nationally.
* Collaborates with Salesforce Product Owner and key business areas to ensure that business requirements and client needs are appropriately incorporated into nCino/Salesforce.
* Works with the Boston Private Salesforce development team and other technical resources to ensure features/functionality are developed according to business requirements.
* Helps ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
* Works with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs and releases.
* Helps develop, maintain and prioritize Salesforce product backlog.
* Stays up to date on emerging technology trends for nCino and Salesforce.
* Monitors and improves third-party integration points to nCino and Salesforce.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* 5+ years of business analyst type work such as eliciting end user requirements, documenting business processes, and requirements analysis.
* Experience with Agile development and user story development.
* Experience in Commercial Lending is required (preferably the loan origination process)
* Broad knowledge of technology solutions and packaged/cloud based applications.
* Experience working in a shared service environment where business area colleagues are your clients.
* Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
* Experience with the nCino loan origination system is a plus.
* Experience working with Salesforce implementations is a plus.
* Financial Services Cloud experience is a plus.
* Salesforce certifications are a plus.
* Familiarity with the following financial services applications is a plus:
* Fiserv Signature
* Fiserv Nautilus (Hyland - On Base)
* EllieMae Encompass
Boston Private is an equal opportunity employer
About Boston Private Financial
Boston Private Financial Holdings is a wealth management and private banking organization.