Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Job Locations US-MA-Boston
Posted Date 3 months ago(4/12/2019 12:25 PM)
Job ID 2019-2059 # of Openings 1 Category Technology
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the Salesforce Product team. This position will work with the Salesforce Product Owner to define, prioritize, and execute the Salesforce CRM roadmap and other force.com application roadmaps. To be successful in this position, the candidate will need to have experience with banking and wealth management concepts, and have knowledge of the Salesforce CRM. This position also requires strong communication, verbal and written, in order to interface with business stakeholders and development/technical teams. Some knowledge and experience with Salesforce integrations and banking/wealth management technology platforms such as Fiserv suite and Advent suite are a plus.
This position will report to the Boston Private Salesforce Product Manager, and be part of the IT Product Management Group along with other product managers and business system analysts. Preferably, this person will work out of the Boston office, but interface with Boston Private Employees nationally.
* Collaborates with Salesforce Product Manager and business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements and client needs are appropriately incorporated into Salesforce enhancements.
* Works with the Boston Private Salesforce development team and other technical resources to ensure features/functionality are developed according to business requirements.
* Helps develop, maintain and prioritize Salesforce product backlog.
* Helps ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
* Works with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs and releases.
* Stays up to date on emerging technology trends for Salesforce
* Monitors and improves third-party integration points to Salesforce.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* 5+ years of business analyst type work such as eliciting end user requirements, documenting business processes, and requirements analysis.
* Experience with Agile development and user story development.
* Experience in Financial Services is required (preferably banking and/or wealth management).
* Broad knowledge of technology solutions and packaged/cloud based applications.
* Experience working with Salesforce implementations.
* Experience working in a shared service environment where business area colleagues are your clients.
* Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
* Financial Services Cloud experience is a plus.
* Experience with the nCino loan origination system is a plus.
* Salesforce certifications are a plus.
* Familiarity with the following financial services applications is a plus:
* Fiserv Signature
* Fiserv Nautilus (Hyland - On Base)
* EllieMae Encompass
Boston Private is an equal opportunity employer
Boston Private Financial Holdings is a wealth management and private banking organization.