Application Support Engineer
Job Locations US-MA-Boston
Posted Date 3 months ago(4/9/2019 3:57 PM)
Job ID 2019-2050 # of Openings 1 Category Technology
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
* Serve as a senior technical resource supporting and integrating vendor provided financial and data warehouse applications for the bank's business units: Deposit & Cash Management, Investment Management, Commercial Lending and Residential Mortgage.
* Work with project managers and team members to enhance and support the company's application portfolio including the CRM, core banking, finance, operations, compliance, business intelligence and image processing systems.
* Assist Project Managers with unit testing, regression testing, script testing, user acceptance testing and test environment support.
* Create Application Technical Specification Documents and assist team members in the creation of project management methodology documents.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
* Experience Supporting financial applications such as Fiserv Signature, Hyperion, SEI Trust 3000 or similar core banking or investment management systems.
* Strong ability to manage existing and new vendors, their application(s) and services.
* Proven experience analyzing system performance, data loads and data integrity.
* Demonstrated ability to document application support methodology and procedures.
* Additional experience and familiarity with the following technologies a plus:
* Data transfers and loads
* Online Banking or Portfolio Management systems
* Client Server software installation and configuration
Boston Private is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Boston Private Financial Holdings is a wealth management and private banking organization.