What you'll be doing...
The Program Management Office (PMO) is the governing organization for oversight and control points for the cross-organizational for the company. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an established team, working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
* Work in conjunction with internal business partners (including Network Engineering, Planning, IT, Finance & Operations teams) from all lines of business to design, deliver and implement the network program.
* Provide governance and drive direction of multiple cross-organizational work streams on which the success of the network program is dependent.
* Manage end-to-end processes and efficiencies, across all network technology, product, operations and functional support organizations.
* Establish delivery of KPIs and quality metrics.
* Be a catalyst for change and efficiency as we improve or leverage existing processes.
What we're looking for...
You have network engineering/operations experience and can use that experience to efficiently partner with our engineering and network planning teams. An eye onexternal technology advancements, the competitive landscape, and future trends.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Interpersonal and team building capabilities.
* Strong project planning and time management.
* Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
* Ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives working with all leadership levels.
* Problem solving skills.
* Knowledge and experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Telecom technologies.
* Leadership experience of project accomplishments including successful project launches.
* Knowledge of how different lines of business within a corporation operate.
* Outside plant engineering experience
* Knowledge of wireless and wireline organizations
* Strategic thinking skills, and ability to create actionable business plans by working cross-functionally with technical and business partners and senior stakeholders.
* Experience cultivating strong collaborations with business and technical partners, and senior leadership.
* This role can be located in any valid Verizon location
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.