What you'll be doing...
You'll be responsible for designing and supporting solutions as per business needs. You will help support new product flow from ordering and provision all the way to billing. You will be working closely with business partners and other technical resources to analyze business problems and to design and implement IT solutions. You will also be working with customer and sales teams to promote feedback and a positive customer experience.
* Design and implement optimal solutions to complex billing problems and meeting critical business needs.
* Provide infrastructure solutions for optimal hardware performance, failover, and support business resiliency solutions.
* Monitor key revenue metrics and application system heath and working with global teams to quickly identify and resolve problems.
* Define requirements for and designing user stories.
* Collaborate with the infrastructure team, vendor, and external business partners on system/application upgrades.
* Work with the Compliance team to keep the application compliant with legal and security mandates. Constantly monitor vulnerabilities and remediate them.
* Supporting the Emerging Technology solutions like RPAs, chatbots etc.
What we're looking for...
You have a strong passion to learn and an avid interest in new and upcoming technologies. You're motivated with demonstrated technology and telecom billing experience. You are someone who enjoys the process of solving complex issues while working with your team to do the same.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience
* Experience with SingleView convergent Billing.
* Experience with UNIX, Oracle, SQL, PERL or SHELL Scripting
Even better if you have:
* A degree
* Experience with Java/J2EE development
* Experience in designing, developing and optimizing Billing systems, Order flow, Telecommunication products.
* Experience with Agile methodology, Jira, and AWS.
* Knowledge or experience with emerging technologies such as Data Analytics tools, Tableau, Machine Learning, RPA, BOTs, Automation tools.
* Experience with DevOPS, DevSecOPS model.
* Experience with multiple database engines like Oracle or MySQL.
* Experience with Perl, Python, R and Linux.
* Positive attitude with the passion to make a difference.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.