Partners Data Systems
We are looking for someone to join a team of people who are bright, proactive and passionate about making their customers wildly successful. We are seeking an individual with business and technology consulting experience to provide Managed Services to our customers. The Managed Service Consultant has a strong technical aptitude, loves to collaborate, and enjoys hands-on product administration. The Managed Service Consultant will manage a small portfolio of customers and perform work on the system including reporting, configuration and financial modeling. These efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Apptio is the CIO's business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management (TBM). Our TBM solution experts believe deeply in Apptio's potential to lead our market and disrupt the IT industry on a daily basis. We are passionate about what we do and are driven by a common mission to support and elevate the role of CIOs within their organization. We are team players with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye on results. We work in a highly collaborative and agile environment where we strive to continuously improve.
What we want you to do:
* Run Apptio as the administrator for a small portfolio of customers leveraging product & TBM best practices.
* Hands-on product administration to execute both sustain and advance related activities. Examples include: data management, operational reporting, data, model & report configuration
* Understand in detail the configuration of each customer's Apptio implementation (data, models, reports, etc.)
* Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design for TBM roadmap items, which meets customer needs and provides maximum value.
* Build and manage project plan with customer based on TBM roadmap and priorities
* Exhibit professional demeanor while communicating with customers and peers.
* Demonstrate passion for continued success of our customers; fortitude and perseverance in challenging situations.
* Be a fast learner and take ownership of knowledge gaps.
* Coordinate with Support, Product Management, Engineering, & Customer Success to ensure the appropriate level of response to customer needs.
* Gather customer feedback and work with the Product Management team to recommend how to improve product usability.
* Drive or participate in internal organizational initiatives.
* 4+ years of experience in as business analyst, consulting or technical analyst role
* Customer facing experience either
* Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Finance or equivalent experience
* Ability to demonstrate experience with data analysis and data manipulation.
* Self-starter - able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
* Experience with Excel, SQL,
* Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
* Competent with packaged and SaaS application software implementation practices.
* High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business and technical environments.
* Client-focused attitude - a customer advocate.
* Consulting experience in enterprise systems implementations
* Ability to breakdown complex information to simple solution requirements
Business Domain Focus
* Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
* Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development / support
Technical Domain Focus
* Experience with data analysis and relational databases.
* Skilled at working with large data sets, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
* Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
* Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, etc.
* Executive report and dashboard design, SQL / SSRS, KPI's, Tableau etc.
* Training / certification in ITIL or equivalent
Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.