This position is responsible for the functional and integration aspects of an integrated private cloud based solution for S/4 HANA FS-CD and FI/CO. This role will document the business processes and requirements, reviewing the functional specifications and application design documents, writing test plan, test scripts and coordinating unit, integration and UAT testing in the assign area. This position will also responsible of ERP security roles that ensure segregation of duties and adhere to accounting principles of internal controls and PHI information security in the areas of Billing and disbursements. The Senior ERP Functional Integrations Architect will work closely with ERP Technical Architects and Business SMEs to ensure the business requirements are correctly mapped to functional /technical specs and all the integrations followed the appropriately technology and are properly implemented.
* Gather requirement through interviews, workshops, business processes, use case scenarios, task and workflow analysis. Identify all the systems, processes and users that are impacted by the system or business solutions. * Communicate and collaborate with business at all levels to understand and analyze information needs and deliver documents such as business case analysis, work flow diagrams, functional and business specifications. * Drive, challenge and collaborate with business groups to adopt ERP standard processes to reduce customizations and reduce cost in future upgrade. * Responsible to ensure the BSD and TSD meet the business requirements. * Create business process procedures for business areas that are impacted by FS-CD & Biller Direct for Premium Billing. * Responsible for the configuration tasks of FS-CD this requires close collaboration with other analysts that are responsible for other modules within ERP. * Troubleshoot application performance and performing root cause analysis to resolve reported issues through footprint tickets for the Premium Billing issues. * Control and Manage development and configuration environments to ensure the integrity of changes moved to productions. * Coordinate with business owners for each application within L.A. Care's MPSS environments for user testing, obtain appropriate approvals for all the changes, patches that are introduced to production environments for Billing functions. * Partner with SAP Basis and SAP teams to ensure that L.A. Care SAP environments are maintained, patches and supported packs are up to date for the Premium Billing functions. * Act as the liaison between MPSS Billing, technology teams and other business groups. * Partner with SAP Basis and SAP teams to ensure that L.A. Care SAP environments are maintained, patches and supported packs are up to date for the Premium Billing functions. * Perform other duties as assigned.
* Senior SAP FS-CD/FICO Consultant with a minimum of 7 years of implementation experience * Experience of at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations in Insurance industry is considered. * Demonstrated experience in process implementation and optimization in the areas of Billing and Disbursement using FS-CD * Experience with integrating FSCD with SAP FI-CO and other SAP modules is mandatory. * Experience in gathering, analyzing and document required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project. * Experience in application design activities. Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development.
* Knowledge of the following Software Packages: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint. * Knowledge and demonstrated experience in Finance and business operations. * Ability to conduct in-depth analysis in areas of focus. * Ability to write test scripts. * Ability to troubleshoot operation of software and make recommendations to improve functionality. * Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Assigned area includes but is not limited to Billing. * The Senior ERP Billing Analyst is also responsible for the design and configurations of the Billing functions within FS-CD and FI/CO modules within SAP. Requires knowledge of financial billing master data and general ledgers.
* Assigned area includes but is not limited to Claims and Capitation disbursements. * The Sr. ERP Disbursement Analyst is also responsible for the design and configurations of the Disbursement functions within FS-CD and FI/CO modules within SAP. Requires knowledge of Claims and Capitation disbursements.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Claims, Insurance
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.