Partners Data Systems
Armor is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who possesses both solid technical knowledge and excellent communication skill to fill the C# .NET Engineer position.
C# .NET Engineer Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
* Ability to configured and maintain your own development environment
* Researches, documents, and implements program requirements and specifications
* Writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specification as needed
* Runs and monitors performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas of improvement, and general debugging
* Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of development best practices
* Maintains guidelines and coding standard documentation
* Interacts regularly with managers and team members to field technical queries and questions
* 3+ years' experience in C# .NET Development
* 3+ years' experience in T-SQL Development
* Solid experience using C# /.Net standards and patterns
* Solid experience writing unit and integration tests
* Experience with HTML/CSS/JS (Angular a plus)
* BS in Engineering or related degree
* Knowledge of waterfall and Agile design methodologies; experience creating design documentation, roadmaps, and coding standards
* Must be a team player with the ability to work with all parts of the organization
* Strong communication skills
* Problem solving skills and the ability to get the job done
* Must have interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Knowledge of the hosting industry a plus
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc) a plus
Education And/Or Experience:
* High school diploma or general equivalence degree (GED)
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred) in Engineering or related field
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company's data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.