Lead Data Architect Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will work with customers to identify their high value business questions and work through their data to search for answers. You will be responsible for working within Honeywell to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analysis.
Be a member of a team that delivers contemporary analytics solutions for all Honeywell business groups and functions
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Build strong relationships with leadership to effectively deliver contemporary data analytics solutions and contribute directly to business success
Key Responsibilities Data architecture and solution design Helping others find solutions to issues Discovery and promotion of new techniques and standards
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Mathematics * 7+ years of experience in the role of data architect, application architect, or solution engineer for data-centric Agile business intelligence or analytics projects based on relational or no-SQL database technologies. * 2+ years of experience in SAP HANA modeling and design
* 7+ years of experience tuning and optimizing databases queries or reporting interfaces.
* Use or support of analytics visualization and reporting software for presentation of data to management and business analysts
* Some experience defining or applying data security policies in new projects
* Some use of data modeling / design software toolsets.
* SAP functional knowledge
* Design and use of cloud-based data repositories.
* Significant experience with modeling and development * Some experience with modeling software (R, Python, SPSS, SAS) * Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop or NoSQL platforms * Experience with visualization software (Tableau, Spot fire, Qlikview, d3.js) * Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes * Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field * Experience working with remote and global teams * Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* JOB ID: req186792 * Category: Information Technology * Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA * Exempt
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.