Director, Enterprise Architect - Data Management & Information Analytics Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Director Enterprise Solutions Architecture is responsible for overseeing the Enterprise Solution Architecture function for a domain, interpreting the organization's objectives and the enterprise context into standards and usage guidelines. He or she will jointly be responsible for architecture governance across domains.
This position will be lead solution architecture and conceptual design of projects in line with the Architecture standards and guidelines. This requires close working relationships with Business and IT leadership, internal customers, Business Alignment Teams, Enterprise Architecture and IT COE teams.
In this key position, the Director Enterprise Solutions Architecture will...
* Provide thought leadership and act as the trusted technical adviser to the business and technology leadership team.
* Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for the Data Enablement, Information and Analytics.
* Evangelize and drive alignment on the adoption and realization of the architecture strategy. Partner with business alignment team and business leaders on all.
* Lead the development of a Reference as well as Destination Solution and Technical Architecture standards and Usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
* Provide strong functional thought leadership and consulting in the respective domain and be an adviser to the business and strategy leads on Industry best practices.
* Work as part of Architecture group, as well as business alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
* Work with Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains.
* Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition. Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach
Key Responsibilities Architecture design Emerging technologies analysis Technology decisions guidance Technical team leadership
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
* 15+ years of experience in Information Technology
* 5+ years' experience working within Data Enablement, Information and Analytics domains and Enterprise Architecture environment
* Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural or delivery projects throughout an entire business through to completion
* Strong technology experience, preferably past delivery lead role experience of multiple technologies including but not limited to IOT solutions, Application Development, Cloud Solutions (AWS, Salesforce, Azure, etc.), Containerization, APIs, Microservices, Data Integration, common knowledge of security application and data security, and data architectures
* Exposure to various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance Working knowledge of architecture frameworks
* Expertise with different architecture and design patterns (e.g. OO, Top-down, component-based design, SOA, RESTful APIs, cloud, micro-services) and tools
* Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business through to completion
* Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
* Experience of working with 3rd party Technical and Application Architects
* Solid hands-on experience on software development lifecycles (including working in agile projects). Experience with a variety of modern programming languages and web-based development frameworks
* Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
* Experience of senior executive/leadership engagement
* Ability to manage through organizational change
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms
* Outstanding analytical skills
* Ability working within pressurized environments whilst making decisive decisions
* Excels in strategic planning and problem-solving skills
* JOB ID: req198169
* Category: Information Technology
* Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
* Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that invents and commercializes technologies in the areas of energy, safety, security, productivity, and global urbanization.