Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI)
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) delivers and manages essential and innovative technology infrastructure solutions to Morgan Stanley's businesses. EI is responsible for driving the production, operations, and engineering of our data centers, voice and data networking solutions, mainframe servers and databases, distributed computing, wireless technologies, and associated end user capabilities.
We are looking for a L3 Legal/Compliance Voice Recording Operations engineer who will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Supporting global Legal/Compliance voice recording infrastructures (NICE Trader Recording/Cybertech), including Incident, problem, and change management.
* Level 3 troubleshooting, analysis, and remediation.
* Support L1 and L2 teams for incident escalations.
* Communicate with business units and stakeholders during projects and incidents.
* Operational acceptance of new deployments and create technical documentation for as built environment.
* Tracking/managing activity in Service Now and change management systems. - Participate in Vendor management and governance process.
* Support/lead key global voice recording initiatives to address hygiene and audit remediations.
* Extensive traders voice recording experience, Nice NTR (6.6.X/6.7.x), Fusion, Microsoft SQL/MySQL, Splunk, Corvil, Compass
* BT Netrix Trading Systems, Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) 10.x including IP-endpoints, packetized voice and related protocols (e.g. SIP), experience working with enterprise based systems
AES, Avaya, Speakerbus, Mobile Voice Recording technologies
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.