Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
* Collaborate with Marketing team to execute CRM strategies, including customer journeys and ongoing nurturing using Salesforce.com
* Develop and implement marketing automation in MarketingCloud (ExactTarget)
* Manage email marketing campaigns for Affinity business segments, including solicitation and retention efforts
* Analyze and report results that will drive further optimization for email performance
* Continually enhance customer experiences using Salesforce.comand MarketingCloud automation
* 3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) including Journey Builder journey creation, , Data Extensions and AmpScript.
* Expertise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connect integration management
* 2 years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, including deep experience with managing Campaigns using the Campaign and Campaign Members objects, direct mail integration/data management, and social media/customer service integration
* Strong written and oral presentation skills and success interacting with senior-level executives in a corporate environment
* Certifications in Salesforce products (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist preferred)
* Experience with standard Internet and email technologies and protocols
* Experience with creating and editing CSS and HTML, for email template design
* Experience with responsive design website and email layouts, for optimal mobile experiences
* Experience with Audience Builder and Interactive Studio
* Experience with Salesforce Krux DMP a plus
* Experience with Social Cloud a plus
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American financial services company that offers securities, asset management, and credit services.