Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Role - Engineer I - Jr. SharePoint Developer - Compliance Management System Support -
Job Description -
* Design, develop, and manage site content and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals and Web Sites
* Design site collection document data structures including site collection columns, content types, managed metadata, and term sets
* Architect site structures, design, configure, deploy, and maintain SharePoint sites from the bottom-up
* Perform permissions definition, management, and manage site access requests
* Design and manage workflows in SharePoint Designer
* Design reports, templates, dashboards through excel, SharePoint Designer, Power BI
* Design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint Online based solutions, web parts, services and custom SharePoint hosted and provider hosted apps.
* Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to standards, procedures and techniques for administration, change management, and problem resolution.
* Assist in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions.
* Solid understanding of using Power BI to report and visualize data stored on SharePoint
* Basic understanding of SharePoint programmability features - JSOM and REST APIs, SPFx
* Good understanding of data model development utilizing OData data sources, as well as dashboard and report design
* Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and effective consulting skills
* 3 years of SharePoint development and configuration experience
* In-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
* SharePoint experience should include building and deploying complex solutions, including SharePoint Designer workflows, InfoPath forms, web parts, and content types
* Keen eye and feel for usability and user experience, including navigation, branding and customization
* Ability to understand and work with variety of data formats (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.).
* SharePoint Programmability Features: JSOM, REST APIs, SPFx
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field of technology or management.
Years of Experience Requirement
* 4 years of relevant experience desired
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) are preferred.
* Germantown - MD
* Flexible to Travel - Minimum 10 % - Maximum 30% - as needed with in United States (Heavier initially to gain understanding of systems, then a couple times a year.)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.