Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
* Business Analyst I
* Support the dedicated testing of the Conduent product suite, utilizing internal tools as well as various testing methodologies to verify the consistency of application interfaces and back-end functionality.
* Perform functional and regression testing of new software product releases, including client custom enhancements.
* Assesses, analyzes, and helps mitigate application and data related issues regarding system functionality and performance.
* Perform functional UAT and regression testing to ensure software requirements are met.
* Reproduce customer reported defects; verifying the appropriate fix has been made to resolve the reported issue.
* Participate in design of new features and requirements to assist in delivering solutions/enhancements to our clients.
* Verify the consistency of user interfaces in all front-end applications.
* Document and report on system defects identified internally.
* Create and document test cases based on product requirements; dynamically adapting testing approach to the context of each project.
* Record test results and communicate effectively with the Development team, providing sufficient details to replicate results.
* Analyze data and performance results between various release versions utilizing client de-identified databases to verify functional consistency.
* Maintain a working knowledge of the software and customer business processes, including client customized functionality.
* Create functional, performance, and business test cases for manual execution during end to end testing phase.
* Participate in regular meetings to document regression results, work through reported issues, and discuss business processes.
* Work with Development team to modify testing and regression comparison scripts as needed.
* Contribute towards initiatives that improve the consistency and quality of our products.
* Document application and code changes in a formal release note for client distribution.
* Produce documentation on new or enhanced system functionality for client distribution.
* Participate in client demonstrations to present/review enhancements in beta releases.
* Experience in a software-related position and/or software development background.
* Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues.
* Excellent reasoning skills, with a passion for quality and great attention to detail.
* Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
* A positive and flexible individual with a successful history of working in a fast-paced, client-focused, and dynamic environment with concise deadlines.
* Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn product functionality.
* Knowledge of relational database systems and/or healthcare industry preferred.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.