Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Business Architect
* Must have very good understanding of the healthcare payer space with a minimum experience of 5 years in the domain.
* Must have a prior experience in implementing/maintenance of commercial payer solution and/or Medicaid system
* Must have good experience with claims processing and adjudication concepts, along with the member enrolment and care management concepts.
* Must be able to work with the clients to create/gather requirements and document them according to standards.
* Must adhere to (or if needed, define) the processes for requirement solicitation, documentation and hand off.
* Should work closely with the development team to elucidate the requirements, enable constructive discussions / brainstorming sessions to implement the best in class solution.
* Should have basic understanding concepts like web services, relational databases etc.,
* Should be able to run queries and perform basic system analysis.
* Should be able to troubleshoot critical issues and triage with the team to resolve the issue.
* Should work closely with the client and development team during the stages of development, and conduct demos at completion of milestone, track and close feedback from such demos
* Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Should be able to multitask between internal team and clients based on priority tasks
* Work Closely with Dev, architecture and Design teams to define the GUI view and platform requirements, which is the foundation of the product.
* Capability to think out-of-the-box to create new solutions as needed.
* Prior experience as a QA or Developer in a healthcare system would be helpful though not mandatory.
* Ability to validate Test scenarios and test plans, test data.
* Should be able to Review requirements, documentation and create Requirements Traceability matrix (RTM)
* Should have excellent communication (written and spoken) skills to engage with different stake holders like QA/dev team, clients, end users of Clients and Business Units.
* Ability to assess current functionality available in a product vis a vis market trends, regulatory requirements to be implemented in future version of the product.
* Ability to drive and share the requirements with Technical and Architects regarding product features to be implemented
Optional Tools Usage:
* MS Visio to define the different views like System, technical, functional and role based view.
* Awareness defect tracking and version control tools like Jira, TFM, DevOps Azure
* SQL Server client to write data queries to validate data updated in the database table.
* Good to have skills and understanding on use of Rational Rose, Selenium, HP Quality Center, MS SQL Server client.
* Minimum experience of 5 years' Healthcare payer space/domain.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in implementing/maintenance of commercial payer solution and/or Medicaid system
* Minimum 2 years' experience writing SQL queries
Nice to Have:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in writing technical and business documentation (requirement documents, RFP/RFQ, etc.)
* Bachelors' Degree in I.T or similar field or equivalent experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.