"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000 trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
The Java Developer III position is a key role working within a highly collaborative and Agile development team toward the design and production of our mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. The Java Developer III is self-motivated, understands business problems, and works closely with the application architect and other team members in the design, development, and maintenance of major system components and functionality throughout the entire software development lifecycle. This position requires full-stack experience with responsibilities ranging from client-side UI to backend development.
* BS in Computer Science or comparable training in data structures, object-oriented programming, state diagrams, application performance analysis, multi-threaded programming, and relational database concepts
* 5 years of related experience in object-oriented programming and component-based Java development in a team environment
* Customer-focused, quality, and consistency oriented approach to software development
* Experience with Java, SQL, XML, Spring, Hibernate, relational databases
* Development, maintenance, and support of large, highly configurable, multi-party, 24x7, enterprise scale applications
* Agile software development methodologies. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience is considered a plus
* Linux operating systems
* Software development experience within transportation/logistics/supply chain
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.