"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business" -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000 trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer-based approach to software development and the logistics industry.
The Enterprise Technology Project Manager works on a fast paced, highly collaborative, and diverse agile development team and ensures the timely delivery of internally developed software. He or she will communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycles, identify risks to project success, maintain and execute a project plan, and help raise awareness and mitigate project risks. Leadership and vision are part of the job and the ideal candidates will be excited by working on projects often technical in nature that underlie the success of our enterprise supporting applications, embrace ambiguity, and enjoy leading cross functional teams tackling complex problems. The right candidate can help leadership with developing scrum and Agile best practices.
* Proficiency with the software development lifecycle, including agile techniques and other methodologies
* Familiarity with Scrum/Agile & Kanban project management
* Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people
* Effective at navigating ambiguity and helping diverse teams drive towards clarity and consensus
* Customer service-oriented attitude
* Excellent time management and organization skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to recognize and mitigate risks
* Understanding of the transportation/logistics industry
* Experience in Software development PM or Scrum Master roles
* Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST)
* 2+ years working in a professional or customer service environment
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.