Wintrust Financial Corporation
This position is will work closely with the VP PMO, IT project sponsors, and business partners to ensure IT projects are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance with enterprise-wide project management standards. The IT Senior Project manager will be expected to independently maintain a portfolio of IT projects utilizing an in-depth knowledge of IT development methodologies while mitigating project issues, risks, change requests etc. throughout the full systems development life cycle. This position will also evaluate and apprise senior IT and ePMO personnel of project status on a regular basis, including the quality of the completed work and any budget variances.
* Utilize best practice project management techniques including capacity planning, issue reporting, project status updates, timeline and budget management, benefit summarization, risk management and issue escalation
* Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences activities to be completed
* In conjunction with subject matter experts, determine the resources required to complete projects and ensure all the resources are allocated effectively and understand the scope and objectives of the projects
* Create and maintain appropriate project level documentation including tracking of expenses vs budget and management reports
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 7-10 years of Project Management experience (Preferably within Financial Services)
* PMP Certification (Preferred)
* Proactively manages project spend including reporting of actuals and the creation of the budget
* Prior Project Management experience preferably within the IT function at a financial services company
* Exposure to the latest methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum) preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite including Excel, Word and Power Point required
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $30 billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
About Wintrust Financial Corporation
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.