The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the overall implementation of technical systems, software, and hardware in support of a business objective or project. This position will be primarily responsible for the Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) systems with specific advanced experience implementing, configuring and customizing the Actimize system.
* Function as Actimize project owner, define and execute on technical delivery and implementation plans; working with cross functional teams to ensure execution excellence; development and configuration of specific Actimize modules such as RCM (Risk Case Manager) Products, AIS Modeler, RCM Designer, Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) modules
* Install and configure complex application solutions and systems producing technical documentation and workflow process maps
* Work with internal operations teams to optimize workflow and ensure tasks defined in the project plan are understood and executed
* Other duties as assigned including but not limited to troubleshooting and maintaining production programs, testing software, and documenting projects and business processes.
* 7-10 years of related experience.
* B.S, B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable.
* Actimize Certified Implementer.
* 3 years of experience implementing the NICE Actimize system.
* Extensive experience on AIS (Analytics Intelligence Server), RCM (Risk Case Manager) Products, AIS Modeler, and RCM Designer.
* Experience implementing and configuring Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) modules for Actimize.
* Working knowledge of compliance, financial crimes law, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
* Direct development experience building complex JAVA plugins for Enterprise Risk Case Manager (ECRM).
* Experience installing and configuring software applications across N-tier and Internet based systems for financial services firms.
* Extensive knowledge of SQL/Oracle, .Net, JAVA, J2EE, XML, JSP, Web Services, Windows and virtual server technologies.
* Experience utilizing Tomcat.
* Working knowledge of business productivity tools like Microsoft Office, Excel, and Visio.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
* Comprehension of Systems Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodologies.
* Proven experience developing and mentoring both on-shore and off shore staff in Actimize competencies.
* Experience developing user interface forms and solutions using Actimize visual modeler a plus.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.