The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We're proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
The RealReal is looking for a Product Support Analyst to oversee incidents with our internal tools and 3rd party systems through inception, escalation, mitigation and final resolution. You will build and maintain processes and systems that provide answers to complex questions and problems, become a product matter expert, and provide knowledge transfer to internal teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Champions Incident Management with engineering and product, and develops the process and documents incidents in tracking systems.
* Contribute to and manage information in the Support knowledge base, deciding how to attack recurring problems.
* Identify product improvements related to increasing efficiency around work processes and tools.
* Provides daily support activities with resolution of escalated tickets and is the champion in leading issues to resolution within specified SLAs.
* Develops processes and techniques to gather, track and triage issues; practices these processes, and then guides them to completion.
* Will periodically be on call for emergency escalations after hours, on weekends, and holidays.
* Regularly exercise discretion in regards to sensitive user data, payment information, and internal code.
* 3+ years of experience on a user-support team. (Especially one in a high-growth startup.)
* 5+ years of industry experience.
* Uses understanding of website protocol fundamentals and business context to make judgements on incidents, including severity, communications, and resolution plan.
* An ability to solve complex operational problems involving multiple stakeholders; i.e. project management and collaboration skills.
* Able to craft concise and professional communications appropriate for complex situations involving employees (including executives), end-users, and business partners.
* Understanding of domains, URLs, certificates, desktop and mobile web browsers.
* Understanding of current testing procedures, utilizing network analysis and logging tools.
* Experience working with CRMs and/or issue management tools, such as Zendesk.
About The RealReal
The RealReal is the world’s premier online luxury resale store.