The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We're proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours!
This position is based in New York, NY and will report to the IT Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take ownership of existing end user device and help desk duties
* Respond to the daily queue of helpdesk requests in a timely and efficient manner
* Perform on/off boarding of employees
* Deploy equipment for new employees
* Manage, update and maintain records in the asset management tool
* Create, add and modify accounts and services across our various platforms
* Hardware/software upgrades on laptops and desktops
* Provide basic end user training for hardware and software
* Maintain Audio/Video and conferencing equipment
* Ability to work weekends
* Ability to start work at 6:30 AM
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience and/or Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge and experience supporting, troubleshooting and configuring
* Apple Mac Hardware and PC Hardware
* iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets
* Mac OS X, Windows OS, iOS, Google G-Suite, Office 365, Dropbox for Business
* End-User desktop support, mobile device support, email support, phone support
* Excellent communicator, able to speak to end users positively and explain technical detail in a manner they can understand
* Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
* Basic level experience with Active Directory or other LDAP based directory service
* Anti-Virus solutions
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet established deadlines
* Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom, understanding of photography a plus
* Basic understanding of networking principles (DHCP, DNS, SSID)
About The Realreal
The RealReal is a company engaged in authenticated luxury consignment.