The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we're growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury - a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We're proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother's room, and flexible work hours!
TheRealReal is looking for hands-on Identity and Access Manager to join our IT team to manage and grow our suite of IAM applications and services, as well as, maintain and build our IAM environment with change control, security, and scalability in mind. This role will serve as the internal subject matter expert on implementation, management, and industry best practices for Identity strategy; including providing architecture, integrations and automation for Okta, Sailpoint and other IAM products.
This position is based in our 55 Francisco St. San Francisco HQ.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage, maintain, develop the IAM infrastructure
* Drive the integration of new applications in Sailpoint and Okta
* Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain RBAC policies, enterprise roles and permissions sets in our various applications
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert on SailPoint Identity Now, Okta and all IAM related topics
* Guide application owners on best practices and standardization when tying applications into IAM systems; Provide operational training and documentation on IAM applications and processes
* Support various projects, life cycle management, directory services, and security integrations
* Implement and develop zero trust access
* 5+ years of experience in the implementation, administration, configuration and support of SailPoint
* 3+ years of experience with IDP technologies such as, Okta , One Login, ADFS, and Google Identity
* 10+ years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network/engineering and multi-platform environments, plus MDM integration
* Expert understanding of Identity technologies, Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, RBAC, SAML, OpendID, and OAuth
* Advanced knowledge of identity integrations with modern HRIS systems (ex. Workday, Namely, etc.); Strong understanding of user lifecycle processes and experience automating them
* Experience with certificate-based authentication and certificate management, PKIs, etc.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex IAM issues; Strong understanding of authentication concepts like multi-factor, risk based, and adaptive authentication
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience
About The Realreal
The RealReal is a company engaged in authenticated luxury consignment.