Innovation is our key to staying ahead. We strive to put original ideas into practice.
We are a work group that refuses to stand still. We value employees who share that outlook and enjoy developing new ideas and putting those innovations in place. Are you a person who embraces new ideas enthusiastically and who values being recognized and rewarded for being innovative? Are you committed to making improvements to stay ahead? We value that kind of thinking and support it. We also know that being innovative involves suggesting ideas that might not have been thought of previously. So we receptive to our employees when offer ideas that are outside of the expected. We truly believe that innovation is the key to success and risk avoidance can stifle innovation. If you are an innovative thinker, join us.
Looking for a self-starting engineer or analyst who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. You will gain insights across all aspect of the Missile Defense Agency in support of the Director for Engineering, gaining knowledge for future growth opportunities.
* Assist in the management, coordination, and execution of actions within MDA engineering. * Coordinate across organizations to ensure senior leaders have information for decisions. * Prepare briefing packages, read books, and talking points.Coordinate the development of schedules, study plans, and other program management documentation to support engineering activities. * Contribute to front office operations
* 8+ years of relevant network engineering experience.
* Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering, physics...
* Air or Missile Defense experience highly desired.
* Experience interacting with senior executives.
* Strong communication skills required.
* Experience in fast-paced environments.
* Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required due to government or federal requirement.
* U.S. citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement.
* Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
* Secret Clearance required, TS preferred
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.