Stafford, Springfield, Centreville, VA
* US Citizenship required due to federal government requirement*
Join Parsons as a Software Systems Engineer specializing in emergent Android technologies in support of a National Security mission. In addition to contributing directly to our Nation's security, you'll have the opportunity to stay engaged with the latest in cyber technologies, delivering capability that will be deployed to the field for operational use. You'll be able to interface directly with the customer, as required, to ensure clear communication of requirements and provide the highest level of support to a mission that is unlike any other.
* At least 2+ years or more of overall computer engineering experience
* At least 2+ years or more of experience in C, C++, or System programming
* At least 2+ years or more of experience in Operating System internals (Linux preferred)
* Effective communication and documentation skills using multiple platforms (Email, Confluence, etc)
* Active security clearance
* BS Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science (a combination of years of experience, education, training and certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree)
* Working experience with multiple Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, OS X)
* Mobile and/or embedded development experience, preferably Android
* Experience with assembly language, preferably ARM and ARM64
* Knowledgeable in reverse engineering methodologies and tools like IDApro or objdump
* Experience conducting vulnerability research
* Experience using debuggers such as adb, DDMS, gdb
* Git, SVN, Mercurial or other source code management
* Able to work productively with limited supervision
* Knowledge and understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, routing protocols, etc)
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
U.S. citizenship is required.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.