Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Integration, Test, and Validation Engineer
* Responsible for integrating, testing, and deploying software and hardware products for complex integrated ground systems supplied to other customers
* Responsible for developing test procedures, defining requirement verification methods, integrating products as part of a large ground system, troubleshooting errors and work closely with System and Software engineers as part of an agile like team
* Assist other engineers with defining the future architecture roadmap for integrating, testing and deploying future capabilities
* Interaction, planning and coordination with multiple discipline engineering/maintenance teams for technical issues
* Automation of the current test procedure
* Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering from an accredited college or in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education in order to perform Systems Integration, Validation and Verification
* Microsoft Tools Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
* Strong organizational, written and communication skills
* Experience with software development or college degree with software development course work and labs
* Experience with Systems Engineering and requirements management or college degree with software development course work and labs
* Experience with software testing and use of test automation tools (i.e. Eggplant, Test Complete, SILK)
* Experience with scripting such as Perl, Python, Powershell
* Familiarity with automation tool
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.