Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Administrator.
* Upgrade critical infrastructure VmWare hosts, Citrix hosts and Domain Controllers
* Manage and patch critical infrastructure servers and equipment
* Manage backup systems
* Maintain data storage
* Security hardening of systems and maintaining RMF security accreditation
* Document processes
* Provide Tier 2 support to the IT Service Desk
* Monitor and support the following IT services: email, database, instant messaging, Sharepoint, VMWare virtual infrastructure, Citrix VDI, AWS cloud services, and Active Directory
* BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and a minimum of 8 years of object-oriented software development - OR - possess the equivalent of 16 years direct experience in-lieu of a degree
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or related field; OR 14 additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree
* Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of related experience
* Experience supporting VMWare virtual environments
* Active Directory group policies and scripting policies
* Experience applying RMF-based security policies pertaining to IT systems
* Experience performing IT system maintenance, installs, upgrades and backups
* Some RedHat Linux experience
* Must have a current DoD 8570 security certification (acceptable certifications are: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, CASP, or GCIH)
* Outstanding customer service, communication and process documentation skills
* AWS experience
* Experience being technical team leader
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.