Department: Platforms and Infrastructure
For the past 17 years, we've changed the way that people listen. We've designed the ultimate home music experience. Now we strive to empower listeners, everywhere.
This would not have been possible without the amazing team we have built thus far and continue to build. Our people are the drivers and passion behind our pioneering technology that helped create this fast-growing market space.
We are looking for an integration developer to join our Enterprise Systems Development team. The team supports essential business areas and is responsible for implementing, enhancing, and operating key business systems as well as integrating those systems with external parties.
Sonos is an amazing place to work, where form meets function as we fulfill our quest to re-invent how people listen to music in the 21st century. Join our band and help build out our next generation of Enterprise Applications!
More than a candidate that checks every box, we're looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos-no matter their background or how they identify. If that's you, we hope you'll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone's best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You're passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
What You'll Do
* Ability to work in all phases of the development lifecycle (design, implementation, deployment and support)
* Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and systems integration solutions
* Design and develop systems integration between internal as well as external systems.
* Work on build out an API layer for common services
* Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams
* Help build out operational runbooks and ongoing systems upkeep plans
Skills You'll Need
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
* Over 2 years of software development experience in the enterprise integration and business application domain.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross functional teams.
* Strong communication skills with ability to communicate across the enterprise and with partners globally.
* Current hands-on experience in developing complex system integrations and web services (REST and SOAP)
* Solid experience in a major programming language, working with relational databases, and writing complex SQL procedures
* Solid understanding of networking and OS.
Nice to have:
* Background in implementing integrations leveraging Dell Boomi or MS BizTalk.
* Knowledge of implementing or supporting an ERP system. Experience with SAP S/4Hana Cloud is a plus.
* Familiar with any of SAP S/4Hana Cloud SDK, SAP Side-by-Side extension development, SAPUI5 / HTML5, Fiori App development, ODATA API & CDS view, or leveraging CloudFoundry is a big plus.
More About Sonos
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we're working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better-because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Sonos, Inc.
Sonos is a consumer electronics company that makes a variety of wireless audio products.