Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the VP, Infrastructure Engineering.
A Look Inside the Job:
Infrastructure architects manage the configuration and deployment of technical projects and core infrastructure. They determine the technical requirements for infrastructure delivery and maintenance. They contribute to this through forums, training, workshops, and documentation. Infrastructure architects participate in project reviews and program audits to redefine technology standards, processes, and policies related to core infrastructure. They create plans and strategies for infrastructure implementation and service sustainability.
* Hands-on experience with enterprise applications, platform services, cloud technology, and infrastructure architecture
* Background of multiple industries and technology should extend back at least ten years
* Experience with network software, hands-on Linux, as well as cloud methodologies, such as IaaS and SaaS, is highly recommended
* Experience should cover system automation, orchestration, frameworks, and interoperability
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
* Comprehensive health-care benefits
* Free lunch every Friday
* Flexible paid time off policy
* Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
* Fitness reimbursement
* Charity match program
* Transit subsidy in select cities
* Education reimbursement
* And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Datto is a company providing business continuity, networking, and business management solutions.