As a Manager on our Implementation team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Implementation Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Customer Success leadership to help build a team of world-class Implementation Specialists, execute and improve customer onboarding playbooks, and manage the balance of customer assignments and team throughput.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you'll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer adoption of the HubSpot product.
In this role you will focus on a few key areas:
* Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people
* Conduct effective 1:1 coaching sessions to help with skill and career development
* Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports
* Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation
* Collaborate with internal teams to identify skill gaps and develop training programs
* Alignment of your team with the company vision today and beyond
* Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding.
* Develop your team to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience.
* Build and tweak playbooks to improve effectiveness of onboarding program.
* Use tools/automation to help team member achieve optimal productivity.
* Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
We are looking for people who have:
* Experience with software implementation or consultative roles (or equivalent experience)
* Experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members (a plus if the team has been customer-facing!)
* Experience handling customer escalations
* A deep understanding of how businesses operate
* An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
* Identified and implemented new programs cross-functionally that drive customer success
* Used data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
* An ability to be effective, adaptable, flexible, and analytical
* Strong communication skills
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.