As a Customer Support Associate you will provide a helping hand to our Customers who are growing their business with HubSpot.
Our Support team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Develop deep knowledge of the HubSpot software
* Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
* Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
* Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
* Provide support & guidance to professionals across HubSpot's customer base that use our suite of tools
* Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
* Collaborate with internal teams and account owners, to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or remove roadblocks
* Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
We are looking for people who:
* Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
* Are self-motivated & eager to learn
* Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
* Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
* Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
* Interested in building technical skills and learning about HTML, CSS, APIs and more
* Our global customer base is always growing, so let us know if you're a multilingual speaker fluent in any of the following languages: Spanish, French, German, or Portuguese
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.
HubSpot provides a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.