TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park)Job Description:
As a result of continued demand for our products and services, we are looking to for an Implementation Coordinator to join our "startup within an established company" and work on our OneLink product that has been experiencing explosive growth. The product is a specialized website application that offers our clients the ability to support translated versions of their site in multiple languages.
GlobalLink OneLink technology completely changes the traditional model for launching multilingual websites. With OneLink, it is no longer necessary to supply a website translation vendor with source files, provide access to your internal systems, or manage multiple versions of a website. The revolutionary OneLink application handles the entire web localization process, with minimal project management and IT dependencies on the client side.
For more information on the OneLink product go here: http://translations.com/products/globallink-onelink
* Act as client advocate throughout the execution of the project
* Ensure smooth maintenance of language websites and ongoing client satisfaction
* Educate client on technical requirements and features, partnering to deliver optimal solution
* Manage implementation schedules in collaboration with client and internal production teams
* Develop strong client relationships and foster new business opportunities with existing contacts
* Forecast client budgets to cover ongoing website updates and new initiatives
* Coordinate project execution with dedicated Project Management and Engineering groups
* Generate accurate cost estimates and handle client invoicing
* Work alongside Senior team members to support large client initiatives
* BS/BA required or equivalent work experience
* 1 year minimum experience in Account or Project Management in a web agency or localization environment
* Experience managing multi-faceted projects from inception to launch
* Fluency in English a must along with excellent verbal communications skills
* Must possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure
* Demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and ownership
* Foreign language and localization experience a definite plus
Translations.com is a world leader in website localization, software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. Please visit us at www.translations.com.
Translations.com offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time-off, company sponsored life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account options, and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff's health and happiness.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.