TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (216 45th)
TransPerfect Legal Solutions is currently hiring smart recent college graduates with a strong technical background and amazing analytical skills to join our team of analysts. If you enjoy problem solving and working with data, this is the role for you!
The Litigation Support Analyst is responsible for all aspects of eDiscovery related to the analysis, processing, and production of electronic data. Works closely with Project Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure requests are properly performed according to the specifications and deadlines are met. Responsible for ensuring protocols, polices, and quality control checks are followed throughout the workflow.
The available shift is: Mon-Fri 4pm-12am
* Intake, tracking, staging, analysis and reporting of electronic evidence.
* Processing of electronic data in accordance to the client's specifications and TLS standards, including the ingestion, deduplication, culling, indexing, keyword searching, date range filtering, processing, and encryption.
* Converting native files into industry standard image formats (TIF/JPG/PDF) and quality control check of the output.
* Creation and quality control of client deliverables containing images, natives, text, metadata, and load files for Concordance, Summation, Relativity (OPT, LFP, DII, eDII, XML, DAT, DCB)
* Analysis, quality control, and manipulation of 3rd party productions
* Batch TIFFing, OCR, Endorsing, Bates Stamping
* Password Cracking
* Language Detection
* Communication with Project Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure adherence to timelines and high quality work product
* The extraction, analysis, manipulation, and formatting of metadata for importing into a legal review platform.
* Basic SQL queries, updates, and reporting
* Basic ingestion, searching, and exporting of data using Digital Reef and LAW PreDiscovery
As a Litigation Support Analyst you are a:
* Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in mathematics or computer science
* Experience running queries in SQL
* Strong VBA Macro experience in Excel
* Inquisitive, curious, willing to learn something new everyday
* Willing to work flexible hours as needed
* Troubleshooter, problem solver, out-of-the-box thinker
* Motivated and eager to grow in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
* Highly analytical, enjoys working with computers
TLS provides a comprehensive set of legal support solutions to help our clients, both law firms and corporations, achieve their goals. To ensure we can do that, we employ an elite team of professionals who are uniquely committed to quality, service, and innovation, and who take great pride in making their clients' lives easier in every way they can.
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services.
For more information on the TransPerfect Legal and the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfectlegal.com.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.