TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park)
The TransPerfect IT Security Group is responsible for planning, designing, enforcing, auditing and documenting all security policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity and access to enterprise systems, files and data elements. This includes producing technical responses to the questions posed by our clients regarding our security design and practices. The department also handles the management of all internal/external audits and security assessments where technology representation is required along with coordination with cross functional teams to address audit issues and other compliance activities. The group is responsible for conducting risk assessments and vulnerability scans of technology platforms along with preparation of remediation action plan/process improvement against identified gaps. In addition, the IT Security Group utilizes various tools and techniques to ensure the appropriate level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive data for our clients' and our company.
Responsible for the design and management of a comprehensive security program; & will drive all planning, enforcement and auditing of the program to ensure safeguarding of enterprise systems and data.
* Apply principles of information and cybersecurity to develop, maintain and enforce company-wide information security program;
* Design and implement security controls to safeguard and monitor enterprise applications, security events and data access/usage;
* Work on security solutions at the enterprise level to protect our client's and company's digital assets;
* Act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external audits and security assessments where technology representation is required along with the coordination of cross functional teams to address audit issues and other compliance activities;
* Work on company-wide RFPs and RFIs from a technical prospective to help support business growth;
* Responsible for addressing all technical and IT security related inquiries arising from internal and external sources;
* Develop and design the information security program while maintaining it through continuous improvement to meet requirements, standards and best practices;
* Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability scans of the company's security posture and prepare remediation plans along with process improvements to close all identified gaps.
* Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or Information Technologies, plus 2 years' experience (pre or post Master's degree) working in the field of IT compliance or information security. [Alternatively, will accept a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or Information Technologies, plus 5 years' post bachelor's degree experience in the field of IT compliance or information security.]
Experience may be gained concurrently and must include the following:
* 2 years' experience with common security tools and technologies including threat intelligence, digital forensics, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, Intrusion detection/prevention, Data leakage prevention, Anti-virus & Anti-malware, SIEM log management, Audit and compliance solutions.
* 2 years' experience communicating technology and security related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
* 2 years' experience with corporate security assessments and technology audits.
* 2 years' experience with corporate risk assessment and risk management.
* Must have at least one of the following technology certifications such as CISA, ITIL, CISSP, CCSP or CISM.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
To apply please refer to Reference: AC38589-283
* JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.